31 March 2010

I like BIG HAIR and I cannot lie

Maybe I was Texan in a past life, maybe not, but I just love big hair!!! This bouffantly gorgeous lass is Lyn Gardener, she runs a vintage shop in Melbourne called Empire 11( empirevintage )and leads a most glamourous lifestyle.
Beautiful Kaelah, Kaelah has hair I just gasp over!!!

No idea who this chick is, but the hair is just fabbydo.

Ah, Dusty Springfield. Springhair more like!
No idea who this is, but WOW!!! Inspiring!!! Such volume, such smoothness!
Cute freckles, too.
Sweet Brigitte Bardot, how do I love thy sexy hair? Let me count the ways......

With this hair she could have ruled the world!!!

Delish!
If memory serves me correctly, this is Mari Wilson?? 80's songstress with hair to die for!!!
The Ronettes. OMG I want that hair!!!
Mine is all smoke and mirrors, or P & P, as I call it. Padding and Product. I have a lot of hair, but it is very fine, and tends to be very flat. A handful of mucky product, a little sureptitious padding, a pile of pins, a little spray, and voila!
Goddess hair!!!

7 comments:

Roo Paprika said...

Oh the second picture down is my new follicle inspiration, just gorgeous! I too love big hair and am sitting here willing mine to hurry up and grow back

vicen said...

Hello Helga, thanks for your visit, I like your blog is very interesting, I hope you links.
Greetings

Vintage Vixen said...

Ahhh! Helga my love, Lyn Gardener's not only got the most divine hair but a fabulous pad, too (she was featured in a mag last year and I wasn't sure what I loved more the house or the hair). Amy Winehouse...just splendid, I know it's a wig but its still awesome!
Great post.
Doughnuts rule!
Vix
xxxx

kaelah beauregarde said...

aw thank you so much, love! i'm flattered to be featured with such glamourous ladies & sweet hair 'dos!

xo
kaelah

Alex said...

What a fab post! I am deeply, deeply envious of Kaelah's amazing hair.

Loulou said...

Ah! Big hair. I do like volume, but have only once had genuinely 'big' hair - when it was backcombed with extreme prejudice for a stage production. My bleached blonde streaks made for a wonderful Bride-of-Frankenstein effect. Sadly I have no pics of this. :(

Helga! said...

ooo,Roo,"follicle inspiration"!! I like it!!
Vix,she certainly does have a fab pad.I have some pics somewhere.
Kaelah,you really do have the MOST fabulous hair!!!
Bummer,Loulou,that you have no pics!Always the way!!