Split Personality!

For sure! I started the day like this.

Frock-opshopped,not sure if vintage,but one of those wonderful homemade jobs I just LOVE

Belt-opshopped

Handbag-vintage,opshopped the other day

Fishnets-Farmers?

Shoes-Hannah's sale

There was a sale at Tete a Tete today,a vintage store in town.But I just couldn't be arsed.

Got a bottle of booze for Mikel,who gave G the whole Black Sabbath catalogue & Iron Maiden as well on a memory stick!!Then I popped into a local opshop which has odd hours.Never sure when they are open!!They had a fill a bag for $4 thing going on,but very little of interest to be had.No matter!!






The lovely Loulou(plumpfeathers) was interested in this necklace.It's a real fave of mine,and is made up of a cameo(fake)found at the Greenwich market in 1992 and a surround found in a junk/antique shop on the Nevada/Arizona border in 1996.They are blutacked together!!! I have never got around to glueing the damn thing!!Thankfully it is still holding and I haven't lost the cameo.
Hoop earrings from an Asian shop,and the big hair is almost all mine!!(I will be doing a big hair post soon,cos I LOVE it!!)
The following pictures are what I am wearing this afternoon/now evening!! My darling vix will approve!!!I liked all the pics,so sorry if it's a bit boring.The sun had an interesting effect!!G took the pics of me on a wonderful 70's cane chair I was given a few years ago that we simply do not have the room for!!(Small house)AND G hates it!!(No idea why!).
I have a G & T(Bombay of course) in hand.I am currently on my 4th...........

Divine 70's maxi-opshopped(thinking of you,vix! XXX)





Yes,it was very sunny this afternoon!!Squinty squint!!