29 April 2010

Birth!

I was with my bestie,Justine,while she gave birth yesterday over 15 hours....she's bloody pooped,so I shouldn't complain,but I am rather tired. (She actually went into labour way before I got there)
An incredible experience;her beautiful daughter was born at 8:39 pm,weighing 8lbs 6oz.I am thrilled and honoured to have been invited to participate,through the tears and the muck and the joy when she finally appeared. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
I'm an Auntie!
Can't wait to teach her how to make me a good G & T!!!

5 comments:

E said...

Epic! Congratulations :) Auntiedom is awesome. Can't even imagine witnessing a birth! very brave

Kel said...

Aww congrats to Justine. How cute!!
(and every girl needs to know how to mix a G&T just right!!)

X x

p.s I've moved!! http://hairadviceandallthingsnice.blogspot.com

Alex said...

Congratulations to Justine and the baby. Just think, you can buy lots of lovely vintage baby stuff for her now, hurrah!

Vintage Obsession said...

Oh congratulations are in order then :-)

Helga! said...

Yay! Thanks ladies!x