29 December 2010

Good to be back

Hello darlings!
Just a quickie (ooooer, missus) to let you know we are back in town after a few glorious days of sun and relaxing, not to mention a bit of flood drama .....yes, we were indeed fleeing in the wee hours....

....but we got out safe and sound, and had to re-route ourselves to get home as roads were closed, we had to wait til today to see what was open, so have come home a day early.

Came home to a lovely parcel from the adorable Ms Alex !!
I've said it before, I'll say it again-you're a treasure, doll!!!
I see my darling twin is home!!!
Huzzah!!!
And, before we pop around to Justine & Mikel's for a bbq, I want to give a holler out to Mrs Cleaver for being such a sweetie and paying me lovely compliments! You can come by anytime, angelcakes!
I woke up one night in Pelorus in a panic, as I realised that I had not acknowledged your awesomely kind comments at all.
What a cow!!!
So I am now!
***
You're all gorgeous and I want to share spit with each and everyone of you!!
Later!!!!
X


video

16 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

WElcome back, my darling twin! You and G look glorious, as does the Zombie and that delicious sunshine.
Floods? Bloody hell, what else can those weather gods chuck at you?
Enjoy your BBQ.
Speak soon,
Love you!
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kitty said...

Glad you didn't get rained in, phew! Gorgeous van, love the decorations in it.xx.

Ivy Black said...

Hello lovely! Welcome back. Look at all that sunshine..I can taste it from here!Have fun.xxxx

Comtesse de ferveur said...

Wowza - holiday dream right there! The van! and New Zealand! All of it! xx Comtesse xx

Miss Claire said...

Oh Helga! Good to have you back! I enjoyed your singing, and if you've seen my whinging in my latest post, that song is a nice calm-me-down. Big love to you and G! Love love LOVE the photo of you standing against the kombi!

I've missed your madness xox

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dearest Helga, I'm glad you had a good break. The weather looks so amazing I can't believe you missed a flood!

Loving the camper van!! It looks great the way you've decorated it.

Have a brilliant barbeque. It's dreary and grey here! xx

1950's_atomic_ranch_house said...

VW vans are getting scarce around here, and that's saying a lot for sunny southern CA USA. Cool to see you still have one!

Louise said...

I had a really wierd dream the other night where I had to go to New Zealand for one day only (like you would fly that far for one day) and so I met up with you and we went shopping in second hand shops, I bought 4 fab vintage dresses but then I had to get my flight home. Anyway... bizarre I know. I hope you had a good Christmas. It looks lovely and sunny. xx

Perdita said...

Loving the VW!

KibitzKnitz said...

Oooh! A sing-a-long! 'Don't worry 'bout a thing...'

Glad you had a good trip and got back safely. Fuzzy & I Love VW vans!! There's a place in the UK that rents out vintage ones for travel holidays. I think we may have to start up one here in the USA. :^)

La Dama said...

Amor so glad your back..I needed some Helgita happy energies..lovely decos ..lovely song..love your VM hun.

Henar said...

What a van, I adore it!!! GORGEOUS!!!
Cool pics
xx

www.ohmyvogue.com

Penny Dreadful said...

Hehe, brilliant kombi van. Love the decorations, but think it might need flowers all over the roof like your bike helmet ;)

Crystal Lee said...

I love your bus! Welcome back!

sacramento said...

Good to have you back my lovely friend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mrs Cleaver said...

Aww thanks Helga,that's very sweet of you & i don't think your a cow lol:)
I'm glad you had such a great time camping,i saw the weather in NZ on the tv & was worried you may have been washed out.
I just had to say thankyou for being such an inspiration to me,i have let other ppl's comments & opinions dictate what i wear for too long but after reading your blog i've decided to say stuff them all, i'm going to wear what i want!
Have a fantastic new years eve & i hope 2011 is your best year yet:D