31 December 2010

It's just a wee walk

Around to Justine and Mikel's for drinkies!

An old friend, Amy, turned up out of the blue!
We persuaded her to stay for dinner, then dragged her over to Justine's for the rest of the evening. We've all known each other for nearly 20 years, but don't see that much of Amy, so it was a treat!


G is wearing:

Jacket-made by moi

Shirt-Lampang, Thailand

Pants-made by moi

Sneakers-somewhere in Thailand

Manbag-made by moi

I'm wearing:
Frock-my darling Vix
Fishnets-no idea
Shoes-Trade Me
Flower-gift from Justine and Pixie
Coat(on arm)-Repertory Theatre sale
Handbag-vintage Rex, Retropolitan garage sale.
Justine was admiring my frock, and wanted to know where I got it. I told her that sexy Vix sent it over from the UK, whereupon she exclaimed "what the hell, has this woman got a room full of Mrs Slocombe frocks that she's sending to you one by one?!"
Whereupon I said "yes."
LOL!!!!
Right, we're about to have a nibble, then it's off to the airport to collect our lovely Ralph, who is flying down from Wellington. Then we meet up with some other friends, Gilberto & Dave, and we're all heading out to Loburn for New Years Eve, to our friends Gillian & Waynes country estate!! G's brothers Simon & Mark are also coming, plus our bandmates Nix & Si, so it promises to be a raucaus(sp?!) night of jamming and craziness....I hope!
Have simply wonderful New Years Eve's, darlings!! See y'all on the other side!
X



8 comments:

Comtesse de ferveur said...

Happy 2011 Helga! Your posts are awesomeness itself! Loving (italicise that) the purple on you. Simply beautiful! xxx Comtesse xxx

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Oh you smashingly gorgeous creature - I love the colour combo and you look good and ready to party my girl!!! Love the coat and need to see more of it! xoxo

Roo said...

A very happy new year to you dear Helga, I hope you have a great night.

(You made G's jacket?! You talented thing!)

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dearest Helga, you crack me up! I'm still laughing about Vix and her selection of Mrs Slocombe frocks!

You're rocking the purple and green - great colours. I wish I could make things - you made all that stuff for G? Very clever.

Wishing you lots of love and happiness for a fantastic 2011. Love Christina xx

Mrs Cleaver said...

That dress is just awesome!What a lovely lady Vix is:)G's jacket is fab too.
Have a rockin time tonight:D Happy new year!

Vintage Vixen said...

Ooooh1 Action shots! Your posts are the best!!!!
You, Lucy and G all rock! You especially, my darling!!!! You're a whole year ahead of me now, how we will ever catch up?
Hope you had a blast, I'm intending to.
Love ya!
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1950's_atomic_ranch_house said...

Happy New Year!

Miss Claire said...

Woohoo! Happy new year! Sounds like it would have been a great way to spend the night.

Thankyou for your lovely comment on my sooky post the other day...you are the sweetest and oh-so-wise!!

Xoxoxox Claire