21 December 2010

O so versatile!

Before I go any further, I must answer a couple of questions regarding our friend Helm:

1: Ms Atomic Ranch , I'm sure that Helm would be quite happy for me to take a photo of his wang, in fact, I know he would be most eager for me to do so, but even I-yes I-draw the line about posting wang pix!!!

LOL-who am I kidding!?!

2: Brian , my sweet, I can't remember how we heard about Helm's enormous wang, it just seemed to be general knowledge. Of course, Justine and I required a viewing to confirm it.

I must reiterate how terrifying it was.

And to the matter at hand!!

I got this pretty 70's maxi last week, and for the first time ever, did maxi at work!

Worn with:

Lime vest-thrifted in Palm Springs, I think

70's crochet thingy-opshopped well over 20 years ago!

Belt-opshopped.

I'm carrying here a vanity case I picked up yesterday. In the first pic I'm carrying my trusty everyday Rex.

Then, before I'd even had my first drink of the afternoon, I had a brainwave!!!

As the skirt is quite big on me-I had to safety pin it; this is rare so I was quite excited-I realised I could wear it as a strapless frock!!

Ta da!!

I think I like it better!

I'm just gonna be too big for my boots now!

Huzzah!

Now, just as an aside, G wanted me to gloat about how hot it has been here, so hot we were cavorting under the sprinkler the other day.

Sorry about that!

X

13 comments:

Miss Claire said...

Ohh, good thinking Helga! I love the print so much, and it looks super 70's with that cute vest.

I'm so sorry that I have been lazy with commenting lately...I've read every post, I promis!

Love claire xoxx

Missy Vintage said...

Love wearing my maxi skirts as dresses. I have an adorable lepoard print one that cost me £1.50 and I wore it both ways so much over the summer. I'd love to post a pic but as I am sitting here in:
sock x 2 pairs
vest top
shirt
huge granny cardi
jeans
granny shawl / scarf (a huge one!)
and a blanket!

AND the heating is on!

I might resist going out in the snow in a similar outfit to yours!
x

Misfits Vintage said...

OK - the wang thing had me so DISCOMBOBULATED that I posted my last comment in the wrong post!! HAAAHHAAAA!!

So please transfer my comment re how fab that maxi is and how much I ADORE the prin and how FABULOUS you look to this post.

Honestly, you have completely made my day Helga, you're the best!

Sarah xxx

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Oh my, oh my, the wang - and it's not Alexander - yay!! Love your excitement over the gorgeous skirt!!!! Love ya babe!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Crystal Lee said...

I like when you wear your hair down like this. It looks very pretty. Cute outfit, again! I'll need to go back and read a post because I'm behind on the big wang business. OMG - I finally got the dress in the mail & it's soooo dang cute. I will certainly be doing a outfit post with it in the near future. Thanks sooo much! oh, and the scarf was beautiful too!

xoxo,

Crystal lee

Alex said...

Oh well now you're just being mean. It was MINUS ELEVEN in my office today. INSIDE!! This weather is fully ridiculous.

I want to steal your skirt and your weather.

1950's_atomic_ranch_house said...

Hahaha!! As if I have never seen a big wang, but I have never seen HIS big wang!! ;)

Luv the outfit! Palm Springs, eh? That's in my neighborhood. =)

Kitty said...

Oooh more black, looks great! I somehow missed your wang post yesterday, have just read it now, why do I always miss the titillating stuff?!

La Dama said...

I love that maxi skirt you look so very hippy..i did that with my super long red print skirt.. Used it as a dress in the snow.. Ahhh another wonderful case.

Camelia Crinoline said...

I love the maxi as a dress. The vanity case is cute too. You seem to be always finding good ones. Don't even talk about how hot the weather is. I'm absolutely melting. I can't stand the heat.

Kelly said...

I dream of wearing my maxi skirt without it getting covered in shitty slushy snow. Boo and hiss to the weather.

Love that vanity case.

xx

Comtesse de ferveur said...

Good woman! Maxi looks great both ways! xxx Comtesse xxx

Penny Dreadful said...

Yes! It is fab as a dress. And a fabbo print too.