Little fish, big fish, swimming in the water


Sunday.
It was a little overcast, but perfect for tequila.
I picked up this slightly damaged vinyl purse the other week that is just perfect for keeping my pink sunnies in!
This handbag was $10 in my local St Vinnies last year.
$10?!
I wasn't too impressed at first. Being a cheap bitch, I didn't really want to pay more than $5.
I circled around a bit, but simply couldn't leave it; it's in impeccable condidtion!
I use it quite a bit, it goes with almost everything!!
I popped around to see Justine and Baby Rose, and found our lovely Jimmy James there!
Yeah.
Justine is still a little fragile, still not ready for a close up, and was so NOT into tequila.
That's ok, I had one for her too!
But she did indulge me by taking some outfit pix.
She's good like that.
Frock-opshopped in Sydney
cardi-opshopped
Tights-Sarah!
Shoes-Trade Me
Handbag-vintage, opshopped
Sequin bow-opshopped
Brooch-Rozelle markets in Sydney
Sunnies-Etsy
Justine still has that bloody swiss ball lying around in the backyard.
I can't keep away from it.....
You'd think I would've learnt by now.
Meow!!
I'm quite addicted to PJ Harvey's "To Bring You My Love" album at the moment.
I picked it up for a fiver off Trade Me the other week, and have been thrashing it.
I have such a huge list of cd's I need to get, loads that I have just never got around to getting;that was one crossed off!
Hurrah!

O, I forgot to say that I didn't realise at all that my Friday frock was see through..........hahahaaaa, apolexies all round!

And Alex , darling, I don't conciously match my outfits to the paintwork, but sometimes I too wonder......!!!
X