And I've told you before, only you know the score



I am so pleased you enjoyed that little blast from my past last post!!
I love how those pix make me look far more glam and rockstar-ish that I could ever be in real life!
I've got a few more posts worth of amusing Swamp Donkey's gig pix to come, from the early 2000's....there's some eye opening outfits, and I'm not just talking about mine!


I am Her Royal Matchiness!

These pix are from Sunday, when a nasty cold wind served to remind us that it is still Spring...
Bring on the Summer, pretty please!


Frock-from her sexiness, Curtise
Coat-70's, gift from a friend
Hat-60's, from her funkiness, Vix (note how perfectly it goes with my frock!!!)
Tights-Trade Me
Shoes-Trade Me
Handbga-60's, school fair
Sunglasses-50's, from her loveliness, Sue
Necklace-gift from G
Earrings-60's, opshopped

X