Breathe life into me, spin me round



O, hello there, pussy.....


Jo's pussy, Argenta, is an ocicat !
She's quite hilarious.
She and Jo's neighbours cat, Wolf, gallop around like insane things and make huge thumps, bangs and messes....!
She always has that petulant expression!


Writhing in ecstasy!!
The cat, that is!
I was later on, when I sampled some incredible Waiheke Island wine over dinner.......


I wore:
60's squaredance frock and beads-from the sweetest Squirrel
Jacket-70's, opshopped and cropped by moi
Tights-retail
Shoes-retail sale
Handbag-60's vanity case
60's headpiece and leopard bangle-from my darling Sarah
Other bangle-opshopped
Brooch-Shabby Chic market
Sunglasses-a vintage shop in Portland


I found some rather fabularsehole shoes on Friday, at the one opshop I popped into on our way to lunch....
Recognise that logo?!
That's Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. logo......
$10, thank you very much.
They are full leather, and beautifully made...and have never been worn!
WTF?!


Now, I want to say a big hello to a new reader, Sara!
Thanks for your very sweet comments recently, and yes, we do get off at lunchtime every Friday!
11am, to be precise. We work 4 nine hour days, and just four hours on Fridays.
It's bloody brillant!

X