Can't touch this



O, my GOODNESS, we are having the most delicious day here!
Yes, I'm gloating, and I'm not sorry!


Thrusting the booboids towards the sun!
Ah, this is perfect weather.
And it's only November!
I'll be shivering in my boots come May, but for now you Northern Hemisphere hotties can live vicariously through me!


I wore:
Blouse-actually a frock Vix sent that I re-modelled by shortening and making a jabot with the cut off
70's skirt-also from Vix
Early 80's velveteen Barbara Lee waistcoat-opshopped
Tights-retail
Shoes-the real deal 70's, a gift from a former friend
Handbag-70's, opshopped for  $2NZ about 8 years ago
Earrings-gift  from my friend Justine
Sunglasses-vintage Orotons, from Sarah, with whom I just had a splendid impromtu Skype!


And look, it's not one outfit but two!!!
Squee!
Last night we went out for dinner to celebrate our Nix' 40th birthday!
We went to a Korean restaurant, and it was awesome!
Then we went to The Darkroom to see some friends perform.
On the way home, G took some snaps of my outfit for me...


Wearing:
Frock-from sweetie Curtise, but somewhat refashioned by moi
"Cape"-was a 30's bolero I picked up in San Francisco that I ripped accidentally under my arms because it really wasn't my size....so I trimmed it and it makes a most fetching little cape!
Belt-a thrift store in Alamagordo, New Mexico, I think
Tights-retail, I suppose
Shoes-Trade Me
Handbag-60's, New Orleans
Coat-opshopped, picked by G
Earrings-60's, opshopped
Hairbow-Japantown, San Francisco



X