Come with me to the candy tree, you need to free your mind



G and I had a date today.
After work, we went for lunch-Thai-and then we went to see the new James Bond film....
It was all rather splendid.
The sun was out, the ducks were quaking....
I even squeezed in a spot of op and vintage shopping!
Ah, doesn't it make you feel happy?!


It seemed appropriate to air my new frock; I finished it on Monday night and am very pleased with it.


Frock-made by moi using fabric from BellaBean Vintage
Cardi-Thailand
Jacket-70's, opshopped
Tights-retail
Shoes-thrifted in Santa Fe
Headpiece-from the sweetest Squirrel
Sunglasses-opshopped
Jewellery-gift from G last birthday
Handbag-60's vanity case


We stopped in at Etc, a vintage shop on the corner of Barbadoes St and Edgeware Rd on the way to the cinema, and I found myself a white crinoline!
Been looking for ages....
Despite being somewhat inebrieated at this point, I managed to restrain myself from pawing through their other goodies, as Daniel Craig was waiting...

Do you know, I have been complimented on my fabularseness 5 times by random strangers in the last two days?!
Really!
And I got chatted up.
That rarely happens.
I didn't even have my booboids on display.
I find it quite gratifying, actually!
Especially at my age, young man!

X