I tried to sleep last night, but I've caught your dreaming



We planted this cacti garden on October 11th, 2000, the day my Father died.
The tall cactus behind me was a foot tall, and had just two branches...now look at it!
Every Summer it sprouts the most stunning vanilla scented flowers from alien looking buds.
We do pretty well with cacti here, and have rather a lot.
'Twas initially G's passion, but I am equally as enamoured of them nowadays!


Frock-60's, Trade Me
Jacket-60's,  funktacious Vix
Grey tights-retail
Lime tights-Portland
Shoes-a school fair
Handbag-60's, opshopped
60's headpiece and Oroton sunglasses-yellow skirted Sarah
Locket-a market
Pendant-New Orleans
Earrings-gorgeous Leisa

Thought I'd leave you today with a piece by a favourite New Zealand artist, Bill Hammond.
I read this earlier about some of his pieces that were rescued from the Lava Bar in Lyttleton after the earthquake going up for auction tonight.

X