Golden brown, texture like sun



I'd nearly forgotten these, from a couple of weeks ago, when it was still a little chilly.


I think G was actually carrying his own stuff this particular day, as this isn't a very big handbag!
Funny how many of us seem to carry our mens wallets and general crap!
I always, but always, have a handbag, and although G does have a very nice patchwork denim manbag I made him, he doesn't always like to carry it.
Nor does he like to have bulging pockets.
They detract from the main bulge, I suppose!!



Frock-70's, opshopped
Coat-60's Welsh tweed, opshopped
Scarf-60's, opshopped
Scarf ring-60's, opshopped
Tights-retail
Shoes-Trade Me
Handbag-60's, a school fair for $1 (!)
Sunglasses-vintage Oroton, dahhhlings, from gorgeous Sarah (have you seen her fabularsehole pink frock today?! HEAVEN!)
Earrings-from the sweetest Squirrel !

Speaking of the lucious Sarah, I recieved a parcel of joy from her yesterday!!!
Super SQUEE!


A rather hilariarse card, a divoon hairbow, a darling diamante necklace, some raspberry sweeties (childhood favourites, these!!), a splendid yellow and white frock and the travelling yellow skirt !
SqueeeEEEEEEE!
Thank you, o scrumptious one!!!
Thank YOU!
I'm quite exited.

X