In our lighter moments, precious few



We went to see The Hobbit!
G has been waiting patiently, but eagerly, for this.
The timing was right.


I was perhaps a little too hasty pulling on my tights, as I managed to get them all twisted.
Too bad.
I also managed to get chocolate all over my frock during the film, too.
I don't often eat chocolate, but it was Lindt, which isn't too sweet, and was orange flavoured with bits of nut.
Rather tasty, I must say.
If you look close, you might just spot a smear on my lower lip.
I really am a messy and sometimes disgusting eater!


We loved the film, and I quite fancy the dude who plays Thorin Oakenshield.
That sounds like a panty liner.
Bugger.
Doesn't put me off, though!
The actor is Richard Armitage; haven't seen him in anything before, but I shall make all efforts to now, as he had lovely penetrating (right down to my knickers!) eyes.
Fecking SCHWING!
Almost as sexacious as Colin in Pride and Prejudice!
(Woof!)

I wore:
Frock-70's, opshopped
Cardi-opshopped
Jacket-70's, opshopped
Tights-the vision that is Vix
Shoes-Trade Me
Handbag-a Rex, via a friend
Belt-80's, opshopped
Sunglasses-opshopped
Necklace-made it myself
Earrings-Siem Reap, Cambodia


Other things to dribble over:
My experimental stuffed peppers, oozing with cheese and chillies, fish tacos I made for dinner last night, and a simply scrumcious sauce ( heavenly on the tacos) we got at McIlhenny's in Lousiana!
Makes my mouth water just thinking about it........

X

PS: Clare, darling, I do seem to gravitate towards trees generally, I think, but yes, more so when I am pissed!