You can do magic-you can have anything that you desire

G asked me if I was doing a post.
I said, well, where do I start?!
I've got piles of pix and no clue!
He said-DO A MOTHER LOAD POST.


At a bbq...


A divoon dinner out....


Flowering cacti in our garden...


A few drinkies at a local bar, featuring local colour Jimmy on guitar...


G donned his best Stubbies for a bbq at ours....


I loved Jo's 60's number!


G put up a rack for (most of) my coats and capes in my sewing/dressing room where the fireplace used to be.
I have filled those splendid drawers with (some of) my hats, and the case underneath holds my hair ornaments....


We had a wonderful re-connection/evening with my bestie Justine, who moved to Wellington a year ago...


Running a couple of errands in the rain....

Hope y'all have been having the most splendiferous of times, getting (and giving) loadsa lurve!

X