Got the top pulled down, radio on, baby



We spent a very languid, lazy, perfectly Summery day with our lovely Ralph before he jetted off back to Auckland, trying out some new cocktails.
He came down for the annual New Years Eve
 celebrations out in the country, then stayed a few days.....blurry days, but lovely!


Frock-70's, from travelling Vix
Turban-60's, opshopped
Shoes-Trade Me
Sunglasses-Etsy
Gold beads-opshopped
Indian necklace-G and his Mama bought it for me in Singapore a couple of years back
Locket-a market
Cat pendant-opshopped


The cats frolicked and flopped about for our amusement, the sky gleamed a most splendid shade of blue, we lazed about like seals....
O, I do love Summer, but I do miss wearing tights-does that make me sound ungrateful?!
Hope not, if there's one thing I have in spades, it's gratitude!

X