She is my cactus cat, she is my best friend



Actually, cactus cat isn't quite how I would refer to Miss Peepee.
The Fist is a far more apt title for that bizarre little fur baby girl of mine.
 


She has an interesting habit of getting into bed with me (like, under the covers), snuggling on up, whether it be by my side, or between my legs, and then she thrusts her dear little paw into me, like a fist.
The night before last it was into a booboid.
Last night, she got between my legs and it was right into my lady garden!
An inch lower and I'd be calling her The Penetrator!
I've been spared this over Summer, but the nights must be getting a little cooler, and so it begins again.


Anyway, this is what I wore to a veggie BBQ/picnic on Saturday.
Frock and earrings-from the sweetest Squirrel
Belt-opshopped
Shoes-opshopped
Hat-60's, opshopped
Basket-60's/70's, opshopped
Gold beads-60's, opshopped
Faux pearls-the lovely Sue
Locket-a market
Sunglasses-vintgae Orotons from darling Sarah
 
 
 


I suppose one could say that I have a rather rude pussy!
What would Mrs Slocombe say to that, I wonder?!




X