Speak to me of your inner charm



Frigging hell, talk about opening a can of worms when I asked for some sewing/dressing room name ideas!
You lovelies crack me up!
From The von Trollop Va Va Voom Vanity to Helga's Hole (!), from The Boom Boom Room to my Nookie, from Lady Helga's Playroom to El Rincon de las Maravillas, from Helga's Altar Room to Helga's Happy Hovel........I am spoilt for choice!
It's exhausting just thinking about choosing just one!


It is intended to be as organised as possible, as I am prone to tanties when I can't find what I'm looking for......but it has a looong way to go still!
Um, yes, I suppose I do have a lot of black cardi's!!!
Not sure how many, but there are short sleeve and long sleeve and slight variations on the theme. Probably about 15 or so?
That's not weird, is it?!
Penny Rose, my immense collection of tights have just got their own set of drawers!
It's a "tall boy", and I will show y'all a bit more of our progress shortly!


Anyways, this was Saturday's outfit for prancing about the neighbourhood, doing the groceries, blah blah blah....

Wearing:
Frock-made it myself with fabric from Mexico
Crinoline-gift from my friend Amber
Cardi-opshopped
Belt-opshopped
Shoes-Trade Me
Handbag-70's, gift from G
Hat-60's, opshoppedSunglasses-vintage Orotons, from speed dating demoness Sarah
Earrings-gift from G
Necklace-pendant from Oaxaca, strung by moi


And because it goes perfectly with the colour scheme, here's a fabularse Thai fish dish I whipped up last week.

X