I'll make a lampshade of durable skin


We went out to visit our friends Gill and Wayne out at Loburn on Saturday, and stopped at the dear little church down the road for a wee photoshoot so I could show off this awesometastic 70's Osti frock the divoon Ms Sarah sent me as part of a spectacular Parcel of Joy.


Last time we were here was nearly a year ago, in this post, where I was wearing a fabularse 60's hat from Sarah!



Osti was an Australian fashion label, in the 70's.
I remember the advertisements, but know nothing about the label, sadly.
I've had one or two of them over the years, (one I scored for 10 cents many years ago in Motueka, but it fell apart a few years later. Bummer.) and I'm pretty sure gorgeous Leisa has a few!






Nice job getting the windows in frame, Wolver G!



Frock and hairbow-my darling Sarah
Socks-opshopped
Shoes-70's, gifted
Handbag-60's, "The Funky Monkey", New Orleans
Necklace-New Orleans
Earrings-opshopped
Fabularse sunglasses-from sweetheart Daniel




Grrrr!
Showing just a little flesh.....

X