I'm waiting for the moment, the time will come I know it







These old saleyards have lain derelict as long as I've lived in Christchurch.
Which is 23 years.
I don't know anything about them, but I expect that's some prime real estate just lying about!
We popped on in for a wee photoshoot on the way home today; last time we were there was in 2011, in  this post inspired by Madonna and dumplings.











I was going to add some pix from our gig last night, but as this is already photo heavy, you'll just have to wait!
Here's a little taster though...

Today I wore:
Frock-made it myself out of opshopped fabric years ago
Cardi-opshopped
Fishnets-retail
Shoes-Trade Me
Handbag-60's knitting bag, opshopped
Sunglasses-Etsy
Pendant-from the gorgalicious Krista
Earrings-retail
Necklace-a market


X