Why don't we do it in the road?


I'm not a huge Beatles fan, but I do quite like The White Album and Sergeant Pepper's....not even sure if "Why don't we do it in the road?" is even on either album!
It's a song that makes me giggle, and I like how it shows dear sanctified Paul as somewhat human and even a little raunchy.
Jaysus, I loathed Wings.
Did anybody like Wings?!
"Mull of Kintyre" is the most hideous droney groany song, and G and I imagine old biddies out the back in boiled cabbage and urine scented opshops doing obscene things with carrots to the tune of it.




I'm doing it in the road as our road is closed for works, again.
The infrastructure repairs, despite it being nearly two years since the quake, continue.
To be fair, it's a huge job, and it's fascinating to see what is under the road.
It will be very exciting when we have perfectly flat, pothole and bump free roads!






Bloomers!


Frock-50's, Two Squirrels
Cardigan-opshopped
Crinoline-Etc (vintage shop)
Sunglasses and bloomers-vintage Orotons from sexyarse Sarah
Stockings-opshopped
Shoes-retail
Handbag-vintage shop in Portland, Oregon
Hat-60's? Gifted from a darling friend
Earrings-the fabulous Tamera
Necklace-some African beads from my brother and sister in law, restrung by moi with a Hindu pendant from Buddha Park , Nong Khai , Thailand.

X