You could tell I was no debutante



So this was Friday, and it was wet and chilly and decidedly unpleasant!
What is a girl to do, but go opshopping?!



Frock-70's squaredance/dirndl-Etsy
Coat-from Terri (Rags Against the Machine), ages ago; I added the furry collar
Pussybow blouse-70's, opshopped years ago
Tights-retail
Shoes-Trade Me
Handbag-70's tooled leather splendor, opshopped
Beret-from my sistercousinwifey, I think




Another two suitcases for the collection, a trio of coat hangers, a little toiletries bag, a little red scarf, and a sweet set of shot glasses were mine for the taking!


One of the glasses has a chip, but at $3 I wasn't going to leave them behind!

You ladies are bloody awesome; your admiration of my splendid coat and suggestions of better referrals to what I called a "sort of sedate beigey colour" are most appreciated!
Melanie and Curtise reckoned it was orange (I love beige because it tones so beautifully with orange and red!), Jazzy Jack , Shawna and Suzanne claimed it was gold (huzzah! So much more glam!), Beth Waltz liked "molten honey"(how very Nigella!)......so, I think I shall officially call it "golden molten honey"!
Makes me think of hokey pokey chocolate......which, when I'm in aggro mode pre menstrual, can be mighty appealing....

X