You see me through when I'm lonely and scared, and I'm feeling true to the written word



OOO! Swans!






Gawd, doesn't it look bleak?!
The red zone surroundingS don't help.....this used to be quite a lovely spot by the river, until the earthquake caused the banks to move in and down a few metres.....now all the houses are gone, or going, the bridges and roads are fecked and being replaced...slowly, slowly...



The bird life doesn't give a shit, however, and aren't these swans majestic?!


Frock-50's, Small Earth Vintage
Cardi-opshopped
Belt-thrifted in New Mexico
Coat-70's, opshopped
Tights-retail
Shoes-Trade Me
Handbag-60's, thrifted in New Mexico (Truth or Consequences!)
Sunglasses-60's, from my sistercousinwifey
Necklace-60's, from the lovely Tamera



Here is my baby looking spiffy!
I made him that jacket a few years ago. I used to make him something every year for his birthday, but I've been rather slack the last few.



X