A silver tongue for the chosen one, heavy magnum in your side




Sometimes...ok, a lot......I am a dork, and forget about marvellarse things in my "wardrobe"........such as this splendid frock I got at the last Helgastock!
WTF?!
That was April.....and it's now August......doh!
Does this happen to you?!
I do it all the tiiiiiiiime......serves me right for having so much clothing that my "wardrobe" is actually a room.
O well. It's not like anything I own cost a small fortune.
The least expensive frock I own was 10c, and the most expensive was $85..which was a rare treat for me.
Same goes for shoes.... (and handbags, gloves, coats....you get the picture.....)
I rarely buy new (hate wearing in new shoes!), so 98% of my shoes are secondhand, and mostly cost under $20.
I do so love having lots to choose from, although I do get overwhelmed by the choice from time to time!
(That's when G comes in!)



Frock-50's, from darling Andrea of Enjoyit Clothing at Camberwell Markets
( a big thrust in your direction, lovely!)
Coat-70's orgasmic, opshopped
Tights and 60's sunglasses-from my sistercousinwifey ages ago!
Scarf-opshopped
Hat-a market
Handbag-70's tooled love, opshopped
Necklace-60's, opshopped
Shoes- from my friend Nix




I've put a bastard massive hole in these tights now.
Amazingly, despite how sheer they are, and the odd musky pinky colour, I have had oodles of wear out of them!
They've been a surprisingly useful colour, too, dammit.
Arse.



Isn't that blue, blue sky delightful!
We're having a funny little warmish snap......it's just divoon....I have been gagging for some good gin weather.
Gin and tonic just doesn't feel  right when it's cold.

X