Dunnydoon,Dunnydoon

.....was bloody windy and gave me a headache!!
Had a great drive down though-I drove from Christchurch to Ashburton,then Timaru to Palmerston on the way down,Dunedin to Oamaru and then Ashburton to Christchurch on the way home.And I think I did really well!Got to the fastest I've ever been-120km/hr!! I had "Deathproof" flashing in my mind like a warning beacon,but it was quite exilarating!LOL!

Finished the Zelda Fitzgerald bio,and it make me sooo angry at Scott.What a wanker!She had so much promise,and he just beat her down,from what I can tell,out of sheer jealousy.What a pig! I got drunk and raved about it for a while on Saturday afternoon,but I still feel cross.
So now I am going to read "The Memoirs of an Erotic Bookseller",which seems to be by "Armand Coppens,assisted by his tired wife Clementine and her distant lover".How can I fail with a title like that?!Published in 1969,I found it at a church book sale.Where else?!Am looking forward to it!.Might save it for tonight when I go to bed,in case it is really stimulating.........

*That is the former Dunedin Railway Station.

No comments: