Edy Williams-HOT! HOT! HOT!














Who else could utter the immortal lines "You're a groovy guy, I'd like to strap you on sometime!"??!!
Edy is one hot tamale.Part of what I like about her is that she reminds me of my earliest remembered style icon, a woman by the name of Fay. When I was a kid, my mother had a friend called Lois, who lived in a block of flats in Marrickville, Sydney.
Fay lived in a downstairs flat, and had long,henna-red hair, and I just thought she was fabulous.I 
 would have been really young; this was early 70's.
Edy was once married to Russ Meyer, who said that although she didn't have particulaly big tits, she was a great girl.
LOL!
She is utterly sublime in "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls", which is one of my most favourite films ever.
I'll indulge myself at other times about this movie,so be warned.......
Incidentally,Lois had a chihuahua named Hose,who absolutely terrorised me.

X

No comments: