Princess in the Grass

So,I am still crook,and have been entertaining G by coughing up lung oysters and asking him if I make him randy.Bless his heart,he says I do.I know he is humouring me,but it is comforting none the less.
My darling new friend-whom I am convinced is my karmic twin-vix,cheered me up no end with her loveliness.I am sure I will be right as rain in a day or two!
I could only summon the energy to do the dishes and flop on the lawn in this fab costume I got at the Musical Society sale in Rangoon the other week.O,and turn on the computer.We had been thinking about going to see the 3Ds at the Bedford tonight,but nah,I just couldn't cope with it,and I don't feel like drinking.What?!Yes,I must be sick.O woe is me.Poor old G has it too,but not too badly.There is something quite nice about being sick together-we grizzle in unison.True love!!

This shot is great.I look like Boxing Helena here.Only I have arms.




2 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

Ha! Absolutely love it. That dress is my all-time favourite colour and a Muscical Society sale? Man, I can just imagine some of the mad and crazy numbers up for grabs there.
Poor you, do boozing? Must be proper poorly.
I'm salivating at the thought of a few pint of real ale down the boozer later!
Hope you and dear ol' G are back on fighing form very soon.
Much love,
Vix
xxx

Misfits Vintage said...

That top pic is one of my all time faves of you amor. You look amazing rolling around on the lawn - very Alice in Wonderland.

EIGHT SLEEPS!

Sarah xxx