The Gin Series

I was having a few G and T's,and thinking of my darling vix being in the land that spawned G & T's.......
.....and it just felt right.........

......to pose like a tart off Sale of the Century........

........I think I'm exceptionally talented at it and may have missed my calling.........

.......but maybe I just need.........

......another drink..........
Frock-70's maxi,opshopped and shortened
Cardi-Farmers sale
Petticoat-opshopped
Tights-Farmers
Shoes-Trade Me
Hair Piece-made lovingly by my beloved vix !!

7 comments:

Disco Goth said...

I love today's colour scheme and the hair flower tops it off perfectly. You've definitely missed your calling as an alcohol model! x

Alex said...

I see a second career coming on! Those photos are hilarious, love them.

ps - show us the red bow please!!

asiunia said...

Wow, You look great!

smashingbird said...

Ice and a slice please!

Deanne said...

Oh, Bombay Sapphire, my favourite!

Liissa said...

I love all the colours, so cheerful!
xoxo

Helga! said...

Thank you for the lovely comments!!!
Alex,bow now posted!!I'm very pleased with it!!!