Luncheon Truncheon!

Watched this with my friend Nicole the other night.Freakin' loved it!! I didn't expect it to be so damned watchable!I don't deny that the presence of Colin Firth helped.
Loved the costumes,the cast was great,there were naughty bits,it was super!!
What a delicious specimen!!!Not that young bit of bint.The mature, delicious hunk luncheon truncheon on the left!!
O,Mr Darcy!!My heart is aflutter!!!
Going to watch it again tonight with G.He doesn't mind my crush at all,in fact,he benefits quite well from it!!
*I dreamt I was Kim Catrall from Sex and the City last night.But I was in trouble with nasty people who wanted to use me for their devious end.And I had an awful wig,my frocks were ghastly and a bit of it was in a public loo where the stall walls were only knee high!?WTF is going on in my tiny brain!?

6 comments:

a cat of impossible colour said...

Colin Firth looks particularly delicious with a beard, I think.

Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday, if you can make it! :)

A xx

Vintage Vixen said...

Well hello you crazy creature! What's with the dream, huh? Much weirdness going on with my dreams at the mo...guess it's too much sun and cheap gin.
Colin Firth in those wet breeches is something I'll never forget!!
Vix
xxx

Alex said...

Well ok, I shall admit to liking Ben Barnes quite a lot, despite the bum chin. But this film is all about the lusciousness that is Colin Firth. Mmmm, Colin.

Tisn't the greatest film in the world but I quite enjoyed it anyway :)

Disco Goth said...

Ooh I like the pretty young one myself, he'd look well in a bit of eyeliner! x

Smashingbird said...

Oh well I'll take the young'un off your hands! btw there's an award for you over at my blog, if you want it!

Helga! said...

Vix!!!O!!!
Colin Firth is delicious,whatever he does!!
Bum chin!!!That's brillant!! I never did like a man with bum chin!!!
I should have guesses,Disco Goth,that you liked a man in eyeliner!!