Miss Brahms?!

I got this super 70's mini at Andrea's sale yesterday.I feel very Miss Brahms from "Are You Being Served?"Ready to rock at band practice.I kept bobbing around like a mad rabbit,despite only a small quantity of red wine. Must have been the influence of the frock!
Curiously,I don't appear to have much of a waist in this funky number.Rest assured,I do have a waist!!The little top is part of the outfit-whomever it was made for must have had very short,thin arms!!
Tights-Woolworths,I think
Socks-Sydney
Boots-Trade Me.
Andrea sent me some photos from her sale;you can see them all on her blog,acatofimpossiblecolour .This one is great!I had not long arrived,and the ladies were sooo lovely and friendly.Andrea commented yesterday that she liked my hair.....hahaha,not bad for being slept on!!I slept on it again last night,and it still looked ok-with a wee teak-to pop out to the Riccarton Market with Justine this morning.I've had to wash it,and now it is looking a little worse for wear!!!Torture that hair!!

7 comments:

Lily said...

Fabulous outfit! hahaha it is very Miss Brahms! Hysterical! The blouse you are wearing underneath is spectacular. I urgently need something similar.

CCWai said...

Indeed the outfit is very retro.
Looks like you've got a good find.

Vintage Obsession said...

I wanna steal your boots and run!! lovely:)

Helga! said...

It IS a pretty blouse,Lily.Just a bit small!!!
You've got a long way to run to get them,Vintage Obsession!!Ha ha!

piglet said...

Oh I'm sad I missed Andrea's sale, it looked so fun!
That mini dress looks so cute, I love the blouse underneath.

Disco Goth said...

That pink coat should be mine. Severe snuggly coat envy here =) xx

Helga! said...

Yes,Piglet,you missed out bigtime!!
No way,Disco Goth,are you getting this coat!!!