Plastic Joy

The lovely smashingbird has tagged me for The Plastic Joy Award!Hurrah!!!(Thanks,love!)
The rules of the award are that you have to pick 5 or more characters from film or television that you think are rather scrummy.It has to be the character,not the actor,and then tag a few more bloggers to pass it on to.
My choices are:

Mr Darcy,from "Pride and Prejudice"(Surprise!!!)

The Sheriff of Nottingham,from that appalling Kevin Costner rendering of "Robin Hood"(gives me the horn!)
Z-Man Barzell,from "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls"(this is my happening and it freaks me out!)

Robin Tripp,from "Man About the House" and "Robin's Nest"

And lastly,Lavonia,from "Beneath the Valley of The Ultra-Vixens"(so full of vim and vitality!!!)
OK.So,I tag:
vix (something fun for when she gets back from lazing around in India!)
Rock on,ladies!!!

7 comments:

Smashingbird said...

Fab choices, I was gonna pick Z-Man too(yum)!

Laura Davey said...

I'll most definately have a go at this! Thanks for the tag! x

Louise said...

I've met Mr. Darcy :-) x

Sarah said...

Mr Darcy - great choice! I would have also added in Professor Snape from Harry Potter (Mr Alan Rickman, lovely!!). x
http://equatorlive.com/weshop/

Alex said...

Oh good god Helga, please keep posting the Darcy pics.

*swoons*

giddynici said...

Doesn't Mr Darcy make you swoon!!! It doesn't matter if I'm reading the book for the 100th time or watching the series for the 100th time I fall head over heels.
I must admit though, it being Colin Firth is a real added bonus. When he walks out of the lake..... YES PLEASE!
x

Disco Goth said...

Thank you for the tag! I'm still pondering...x