6:30 am

Just leaving for work.Got G to take a quick pic. Can't help but bit a bit rough & ready first thing!!!Although I do wake up quite glam,darlings!!!
Almost forgot I haven't done a post today!I figure the least I can do is to keep you all amused on a regular basis,otherwise you'll go elsewhere for entertainment!!
Frock-Musical Society sale
Cardi-opshopped
Tights-opshopped
Boots-gift
Handbag-vintage,opshopped
Jacket-opshopped.(Very practical corduroy jean style jacket,this)
Flower in hair-gift from Justine

7 comments:

Camelia Crinoline said...

This is what you wear to work? Fabulous! 6.30am is obscenely early to be looking so glam.

Alex said...

You put us all to shame! At 6.30am I'm usually face down in the pillow and not even thinking of getting up for hours.

Vintage Vixen said...

Go elsewhere for entertainment? Never!!!! How fabulous are you at 6.30am? Mind you, I'd expect nothing less, you gorgeous beast.
Vix
xxx

Ivy Black said...

This is you at 6.30am?!! Bloody hell..where's the pillow crease across your face?! You are one glam vixen.
x

Disco Goth said...

I'm so very jealous of your early morning glamorousness

=)

Helga! said...

Aw,shucks,you're all so sweet!!!I get up at 5:45,so have wiped off the Boris drool & smoothed out the pillow crease by 6:30am!!I've been getting up early for so long I've got the routine down pat!

Brians an unusual name for a girl said...

Crazy gal, up at 6.30 ready to rock and roll cripeys and looking fab!