A.M. and Anti-Matter


This morning,I got my pic taken before I rugged up.Rather chilly out there in the mornings,now.

I think I look a little rough after quaffing lots of wine after swimming and whilst I was gasbagging on Facebook with a person of some gorgeous divinity.....and I kept having to fight Boris for my pillow all night.I think he won,the little fecker.A little red lippy brightens up the face though,and I added a little more upon arriving at work.
This frock is much more linear than I usually like to wear,but I am rather fond of it.I feel a little bit Helga from 'Allo 'Allo in it.Actually,it's the first time I've worn it!!I opshopped it one day when out with our lovely Heidi,and it must be a month since she was here.....
Frock-opshopped.Probably some chain store number(label has been removed),and very Roland Mouret
Belt-opshopped
Tights-Farmers
Shoes-opshopped
Handbag-the same one I've been thrashing a lot recently!!

* I don't mind this insane 70's lino in the kitchen.But we will be ripping it up sometime,as it doesn't really work with my Mexidian colour scheme!

11 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

Wowser, you look seriously hot in that "Galaxy" number! Surprised anyone gets any work done with your turning up at the office looking that good.
I lurve the lino...keep it...I insist.
Vix
xxx

Tilly Trotter said...

I love the dress- verrrry sexy. Red lipstick is a cure for what ails thee

Alex said...

I love the dress and the cheeky peep of bra.

Life with a pillow stealing cat, I know all about that! I've often ended up sleeping upside down in the bed because Oscar wouldn't shift his fluffy bum.

DollhouseGhost said...

Dress is sexy... and the bra finishes it off !! Enjoy your day :)

piglet said...

Love the dress and your adorable plaid tights!

Helga! said...

Ah,"Galaxy"!!Thats the frock!!Cheers Vix!Darl,I'll save you a bit of the lino when we do rip it up!I do like it,it just doesn't work!
Thanks for the lovely compliments,ladies!x
Alex,our boys clearly think they are in control.And,dammit,they are right!!xx

Nefertiti said...

classe et tres sympa avec l originalitee des collants ;O)

http://letempledeladeessenilunoah.blogspot.com/

a cat of impossible colour said...

You look gorgeous! I really like this.

Helga! said...

Thanks!! I must wear this frock more often!!

Smashingbird said...

You do look rather saucy... I like your lino too!

heidiontour said...

Hi Nettie!
You're wearing the dress we bought together. It looks fabulous. I love it! And by the way, I can't imagine that your ass isn't as cute as Kylie's :)
Sweaty kisses from Cambodia
Heidi