An Awesome Day!

The theme was red & white.......

I've been having such a great afternoon!Admittedly,I am a bit sozzled and am having trouble spelling,but it has been a fun afternoon! I had local Christchurch bloggers and friends over for the afternoon,nibbling cheese and treats and quaffing wine in great quantities.........

The delightful ladies from left:Laurenlittlepiggie,Brodiecameliasandcrinolines,Allyterriblyexciting ,AndreaacatofimpossiblecolourChristina,Hannahrubyslippers, & Katherine.

G is looking furtive,but I knew he would be in there,flirting shamlessly,and fingering the cheese,especially the blue.(Ugh)
Silly faces were the order of the day........as you do........
O,look,a repeat...just in case you didn;t get enough......
Andrea and I share the same foot size,so of course I had to get her trying on some of my shoes.....
And what a saucy minx she is!Woof!!!
O!! Seriously,she is one fine looking woman,with a great sense of humour!! I would have been happy for her to stay the rest of the evening...........we were having so much fun!!
Anyhow,we will be having band practice soon.I'm more than a bit tiddley,but have just enjoyed a nice bowl of soup & some french bread,so hopefully I will be able to sing without slurring!!!
Gonna freshen up my lipstick now.Love you all long time........








8 comments:

a cat of impossible colour said...

I had such an awesome time, Annette! Thank you so much. Would have loved to have stayed, but didn't want to leave the wee sickie at home all on his own. :) We would all be super-keen to come to your gig on Friday - send us the details!

Have a great practice,

A xx

Helga! said...

Thanks,sweetie!Will do that now!! Feck I had so much fun.....am still having fun!!xxx

Disco Goth said...

Looks like you had so much fun and I love that G also observed the dress code!

xx

Vintage Vixen said...

That looked a blast, fab frocks, plentiful booze and cheesy nibbles...I'm definately getting web-cammed up for the next one.
Vix
xxx

giddynici said...

What a great way to spend a day. You all look sensational! x

Alex said...

That looks like so much fun! I adore all the fabulous red frocks on show.

piglet said...

Thank you so much for inviting me, I had a lovely time even if I was a bit quiet (but thats just me, and being sober doesn't help!)

Helga! said...

Yeah,Vix,the only thing that was missing was you!So gotta work out webcam!
We had a great time;it'll need repeating!Blogs are a fab way to meet people!