In 1987...


...I looked like this!
LOL!!!
I found these in an old box of photos,and thought I would display them for your amusement!
At this time,I was living in Bondi(Sydney),and used to prance around Darlinghurst and Kings Cross mostly,going to clubs like The Exchange and Propaganda.Fun times.I thought I looked fantastic.Now I think I looked a bit hard.Took me ages to get my hair like that,with the help of a comb,a fork,a hairdryer and a lot of hair laquer!My poor hair!The poor ozone layer!
Sorry about that.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

CalamityJem said...

Brilliant pics!
Your hair is impressive & I love the Egyptian-esque eye makeup :)
...xXx

Loulou said...

Got to love the Eighties, eh?! Those eyebrows are a bit Frida Kahlo, not that there's owts wrong with that. All very rock star. :)

Ivy Black said...

OMG! How fantastic! I have similar piccies only my hair is black and crimped to within an inch of it's life. At that time, I favoured the white face, and black lippy combo!! Those were the days, eh? No smiling, boots on even in a heatwave and the smell of singed hair and Sunsilk wafting in the air....x

Camelia Crinoline said...

You looked amazing! The hair is gravity defying. I love it.

Alex said...

A fork??! Crikey. I think we need more old photos - these are so amazing!

piglet said...

Wow! Great photos, and AMAZING hair!

Nefertiti said...

la mm coiffure que Desireless en plus court

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PDmZnG8KsM

;O)

LaLa said...

Wow, you look awesome! What was the fork in aid of?

I do think you look softer now, possibly even younger?

giddynici said...

Your hair is quite impressive! These old photos are great. It so good to see where you've been and where you are now! x

Disco Goth said...

You really had the Siouxsie make up down didn't you! Fab work!

xx

Helga! said...

The fork was to pull up the hair on the inside!!I will post more pics,i have later ones with black hair too!
I agree,Lala,that I look softer and hopefully younger now!!!

IT IS ALLY said...

You were a stunner! Still are