Mellow Sunday


Look at my beautiful baby!
 Andrea took this smashing pic yesterday of Boris looking ever so dapper and James Bond-like.


I'm hungover. But in a satisfying kind of way, because I sure as hell earnt it!

Boris and I stayed in bed until 11:30 before we could summon the energy to face the world! He's exhausted because of all the man whoring he did yesterday afternoon. He soaked up a lotta love!

I scoffed back far too much bubbly, followed by far too much red wine. It was the excitement!I was gulping with sheer excitement! How unladylike!

Never mind, wasn't the first time, won't be the last!
We did manage to have a fantastic practice, though. A miracle, considering the state I was in.
We have a wet grey wintery day today, which about matches the way I feel! G is in the kitchen, cooking away with Django Reinhardt accompanying him. That's the sound of Sunday!


Frock-70's,opshopped
Cardi-opshopped
Tights-Sydney
Socks-opshopped
Boots-Trade Me
Hangover-made by me,with the help of some shrieking women in red and white.......

X

7 comments:

Rosina Lee said...

You always make my laugh! I love how well your sense of humour translates through how you write!

giddynici said...

That is a brilliant picture of Boris and he does look super in his dickie bow!

I love that you've used those socks under your boots to tie in with colours in your dress. Even hungover you are so styled!

x

Vintage Vixen said...

Awww, Boris would give Sean a run for his money...definately more handsome and has all his own hair.
I'm suffering with you on the hangover front, but I don't think I look quite as fabulous.
Speak soon, sweet cheeks!
Vix
xxx

Disco Goth said...

Good grief you don't half do hangovers well! Boris looks very debonair.

xx

Louise said...

Hey, wish I looked that good on a hangover! How can you still be super vintage stylish with a bad head, that's what I want to know?

Alex said...

Oh Boris you handsome devil you.

I'm majorly impressed with how good you look hungover. I tend to just lie on the sofa in my pjs groaning from time to time!

Helga! said...

Ah,ladies,how very kind you are!Amazing what a girl can do with a good bit of slap,and a not too close photo!!!Bless you all!x