Posters On Cashel




An early morning escapade down Cashel Mall to check out the posters for our gig that have been put up.Yay!
Frock-70's maxi,opshopped,customised
Coat-70's,gift
Petticoat-opshopped
Tights-Pahurat,the Indian district in Bangkok
Boots-gift
*I don't hate hats,I'm just not that keen.I wear them when I am cold,or when I have washed,but not brushed,my hair!I own a lot of hats and beanies,in fact!They just make my head itch,and I must have a big head,as it's hard to get one that isn't tight.Although I do like the mad white one I bought a while back very much!


5 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

Quick call the cops, there's a glamourpuss flyposting at Cashel Mall!
What a super snuggly coat, bet Boris loves that beaut.
Wish I looked that good at that ungodly hour of the day, Jon took photos of me at the boot sale this morning and I decided they were unfit for human consumption....too scary.
Vix
xxx

Alex said...

Oooh I adore that coat. How cosy and warm it looks.

Bug said...

I just started loving hats, they make my forehead itch a little too. Cute outfit dear. Love the striped tights.


inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Helga! said...

weeeeeeeeeeeee a good hit of coffee and everyone looks that good!!!
Lovely to see you Bug!!!xxx

Disco Goth said...

Yay for the posters! Love the tights.

xx