If you go down to the woods today.....

Well,yesterday afternoon,actually......
....you may have found a biggish red surprise.......ME!
The light is very dim now,around 4:45pm.We stopped on Deans Ave for a photo opportunity on the way home from work.

Beret-Madame Butterfly's
Coat-vintage,swapped
Scarf-has little red dots,not visible in pic,opshopped
Frock-Madonna for H & M,courtesy of the divine Ms Vix
Tights-Farmers
Boots-opshopped
Handbag-vintage,opshopped
You'll be pleased to know I am over the hangover now,thank you for your general concern.How very polite of you all! I didn't get a single "silly bitch,you did it to yourself!".I certainly deserved it!!
*I have "Human Fly" by The Cramps on my mind today.Thank goodness.I'm like a human radio,and usually pick up all sorts of crap that I just can't get out of my head,so I am stoked it is an awesome song today,one that I don't mind having on non-stop play in my head...........

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

piglet said...

Ooooh Little Hagley Park is my all time favourite place for outfit photos!
Love the red beret and red tights peeking out!

Stéphane Malingue said...

I LOVE YOUR COOL SITE, SHARP SELECTION, FÉLICITATIONS, STÉPHANE OF WWW.LUXE-ET-VANITES.BLOGSPOT.COM NEWS CHAPTERS ON MY BLOG : BETONY VERNON, KRISTAMAS KLOUTSCH, JOEL PETER WITKIN, ARMS AND ARMORY JEWELRY, NYC....DONT HESITATE TO SHARE AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU LIKE....

Alex said...

You look fab - I love seeing confident women in red :)

Roo Paprika said...

Love love love love the coat!

Vintage Vixen said...

Human Fly sure beats What's The Story(Morning Glory) which has been buzzing around my head all day today.
That coat is truly glorious as is the scarf, tights, hat, boots...you!!!
Fabulous setting, darling.
Vix
xxx

Louise said...

Lol, I'm like that, the last song I hear before I get out of the car in the morning will be the one that's in my head all day... quite often some 80s electric pop! lol. I love the look, lots of bright red is fab.

Mrs Munster said...

Just delicious looking outfit! I read your blog back and those photos from '89 just rocks!

Miss Smilla said...

What a fabulously cheery coat! And your hair looks great in plaits!