Wombats are Marsupials

I'm wearing the fabulous hair"flower" and scarf Nikki sent me!I think that the hair"flower"(well,I'm not really sure what to call it)is like a little hat;in fact,with a little bit of tulle,it will make a lovely fascinator!
Then,I will be truly fascinating!!!
I love it,and have recieved several compliments on it already!

I had forgotten to post this 60's swimsuit I bought off Trade Me.It arrived Saturday,and fits perfectly.It has been difficult to find one in my size.I'm extra pleased with it,as G's Mum is going to take the family on a cruise next January.So,with Vix's help,I have already started planning my cruise wear!All suggestions greatly appreciated,as I have never been on one,and G and I have decided to treat it like the Love Boat and dress accordingly.
Besides,it'll piss my sister- in- law Holly off no end if we look loony!!!She won't want to be seen with us.............




Tonight we are going to a wine tasting here:

The Lyttleton Time Ball Station.One of only 2 functional time balls in the world,the other is in Greenwich,London.
Our wine writer friend Jo (you met her the other day)is conducting the wine tasting,it is exclusively reds,which is right up our alley!
What am I going to wear?!

9 comments:

kVk and The Shop Time Forgot said...

OOOh I wanna come to the wine tasting too!! Wear something that is warm but that you won't trip over in, he he :)

Kandi said...

Your swimsuit is fabulous, it will need platforms and a huuuggeee hat and a cocktail!
Kandi x

a cat of impossible colour said...

Love the swimsuit! I've had great luck with them lately - now have about seven. Not that I swim that much ...

Alex said...

Oh my god, I think it's wrong to be so excited about someone else's holiday! I can't wait to see your utterly fabulous cruise wear. I hope it's heels and hats a plenty!!

CalamityJem said...

Hi Helga,
That's a lovely swimsuit!
I've never been on a cruise either but I definitely think you should push the boat out (fnar fnar and dress ├╝ber fabulously for its duration :)
...xXx

Disco Goth said...

I'm glad you got compliments, I knew it would look just right on you!
I love the swimsuit, those colours are absolutely fab. A cruise! Not at ALL jealous.....

xx

RETRO REVA said...

You have been given an award by me. Stop by and pick her up if you like. I really Love your blog as well as Vix's. I never miss em!

Miss Smilla said...

Such a great swimming costume - and what a find! And half the fun of going on holiday is planning what to wear!

Vintage Vixen said...

I wanna see the swimsuit on you! I bet it's utterly fabulous! Loving Nikki's hair decoration,too.
Vix
xxx