It's all about ME!

Aw,shucks.Reva passed this award on to me,and what can a girl do but accept it!
I'm supposed to tell you 5 things about me-things you don't know,I suppose-and pay it forward.
So.
1:I can't roll my r's.It vexes me terribly.
2:I had to be taught how to burp,now I burp with gay abandon.
3:I can't stand it when the toothpaste is squeezed from the top,rather than the bottom.
4:I'm all for reincarnation.
5:I adore old fashioned manners and am frequently dismayed by the lack of good manners displayed these days.

Um,who to pay it forward to?!


Vix(obviously)
Brodie
AmyLea
Libe
Izzy




And thank you for your "get well" wishes!
I am feeling a little brighter after being in bed snoozing and looking at fashion mags all day,so hopefully I am on the mend!x

6 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

You do deserve stylish blogger award! Agree strong bout good manners. Where is this world going to?

Louise said...

Aw, well done. I hope you are felling better now too, although it's not too much hardship to be in bed all day reading fashion mags... in fact I'm quite envious. x

Disco Goth said...

Ooh I love finding out random facts about people! I'm so nosey =)

xx

Camelia Crinoline said...

Thanks for passing the award on to me. I love good manners too. People are so rude these days, I am appalled.

Brodie

Helga! said...

Yeah,DG,I'm a nosey parker too!!!
Pleased I'm not the only one who isn't impressed by the lack of basic manners these days!

Vintage Vixen said...

Cheers for the award! Boo to rudeness. I hate bad-mannered scumbags.
Vix
xxx