Two!

Outfits!
Yesterday I wore this rather fab 70's frock I got a few weeks ago.Genuine crimplene,no less!
I was told a few times I looked quite posh.(Not as in & Becks.)
Frock-opshopped
Scarf-opshopped
Cardi-opshopped
Tights-Farmers
Boots-gift
Handbag-vintage,opshopped
Hairflower-made with loving hands by Vix!



Anyhows,today I came home to a little treat!All the way from Nikki in Wales!

A gorgeous scarf and hair "flower",made by her own fair hands!Thank you,darling!I love them!!

And today I was wearing:
Frock-70's,opshopped
Beret-Madame Butterfly's
Cardi-opshopped
Belt-opshopped
Jacket-opshopped
Tights-opshopped
Boots-opshopped



HURRAH!

9 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

Crimplene is guaranteed to make anyone posh, just look at Mrs Slocombe.
Definately a sexy secretary vibe going on in the top outfit with those business-like stripes and darling pussybow.
The bottom frock is a GLORIOUS confection, so cheery and fabulous. Bet you turned all the boy's heads in that delight!
Vix
xxx

Mrs Munster said...

Again, loving the colour scheme on your outfit as well as the walls!

kVk and The Shop Time Forgot said...

Oh I'm thinking the same as Vix, definitely sexy secretary look today! Go Helga!

Kel said...

Love the pussybow blouse very Mrs S!
I love how you rock brighter colours, I will be using you for inspiration, I need to brighten it up.

X x

Alex said...

Ooh you're a colourful vision in that last photo!

vintagebirdy said...

love your colourfulness!

Love,
vintage-birdy.blogspot.com
{no, it's not about birds}

Louise said...

I think you look fabulous in colours. Both outfits are fabulous but the orange one is definitely my favourite. x

Disco Goth said...

I absolutely adore both of those dresses =)

xx

Prutha said...

love the orange 70's dress