Wino's

We had a lovely evening,quaffing quality vino with Jo and a few others in the Timeball Station.
I mostly concentrated on the cheeses,as I volunteered to be sober driver,and G got the rest of my wine after I had a couple of sips.


"O,yes,an undertone of wet carpet and goat droppings,and a waft of swede from the neighbouring garden...."



Afterwards,we got to cruise around the Timeball Station,even going outside on the roof to see the ball drop.I think I got a chill,dammit,as I am home today with a cold,feeling somewhat wretched.The Timeball Station was built in 1876(that's old for NZ)and it has lots of sweet antiques throughout. G kept galloping around like a sozzled wally,it was a mission to get him out the door to leave,he was having such a good time!



I did my best to look glamourous,a vision in blue,with a tiara and lashings of blue eyeshadow.Damn flash bleaches it out a bit.It's 2 shades and very intense in colour.
Frock-Late 60's,opshopped
Coat-70's,gift from Justine








10 comments:

Camelia Crinoline said...

Divine decadence darling! The blue eye shadow and tiara make the outfit amazing. The Timeball intrigues me sitting up there on the hill.

Alex said...

You look very glamourous-Bond-villainess in that first photo - love it!!

Louise said...

What a fabulous, fabulous, fabulous dress... I love it. The colour is amazing and with your hair like that you look every inch the 60s glamourpuss. Fab. x

The Long & Winding Bobbin said...

Stunner!

La Dama said...

your too cute..lovely dress and fab eye make up color.

Kandi said...

I love that you wear tiara's day to day, you elegant thing you!
Kandi x

CalamityJem said...

Dear Helga,
Dang you look mighty fine in that frock!
Glamourous doesn't even cover it!
...xXx

Helga! said...

Yay!Alex & Louise,you both totally got what I was going for!!!
Thanks for the lovely words,ladies!You all rock!xxx

Disco Goth said...

Oh I LOVE your make up! xx

Vintage Vixen said...

Hoorah for utter fabulousness and for peacock blue eyeshadow!
Vix
xxx