Hair with Helga 101 !

Good morning all, here is my first ever video performance!!!

I hope it is audible enough, and that my makeup free face isn't too shocking!!!

It is a little out of synch, no idea what to do about that! I am completely new to this lark!!

I'm wearing my classy 70's housecoat I bought a while back, as I have literally just gotten had of bed, had a shower and washed my skanky hair, and dried it.

O,you lucky, lucky creatures! Not everyone gets to see Helga in the raw !!!

LOL!

6 comments:

Roo Paprika said...

Hurrah! The secrets of the magnificent Helga hair! I need to get me some bump its to force this flat bonce skywards

Vintage Vixen said...

The best video ever!!! I bow to your complete and utter gorgeousness, almighty Helga.
You do the Bump-It thing so bloody quickly, I'm in awe of your dexterity.
I request an eye-make tut next time!!!!
Vix xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kandi said...

You make that look so easy, and you are just as beautiful without makeup - seriously envious!
Kandi x

Loulou said...

Hell's teeth, girl, what hair your have! I am envious of its length and also of your lovely face, sans maquillage. I am like a particularly hairy animal which sheds constantly, and have never been able to grow mine.

Fab video, request more. Seconding Vix's call for eye make up tut.

Helga! said...

Aw,thanks,ladies!!
I did a makeup one last night,but it got very loooong as I was unprepared and couldn't find anything!!ha!Will do that next weekend!
*Thanks for not sniggering!

Disco Goth said...

ooh you're such a clever girlie! You manage to look so fresh and lovely without make up too. I wanna bumpit for when my hair grows - you make it look so easy! xx