More Weekend Photos

G and I arrived Friday afternoon about 2:30pm.(Yep,we're going backwards here!!!)
I'm outside our little cabin,having a glass of wine and a piece of quiche.

The kitchen at left.

The evening frolics begin.........
One of the lasses made these crazy cookies.Blue M & M's!
Rachel.I loved her "wrist warmers".
Her gran made them,and Rachel embellished them.

The Crew.
Amber & Bela.
We got into the many packets of bindi's I brought along.(Courtesy of my beloved Vix )

Danny.

I can't wait to do it all again sometime-preferably in Summer!










5 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

It's so funny that you've got winter there at the mo as we are sweating in the summer heat. The cottage in the first photo is stunning. Loving your hat!

Vintage Vixen said...

Aw, look at you all snuggled up and still managing to look totally gorgeous!
Loving Rachel's wrist warmers and the frock, too.
M&M cookies look yum!
Vix
xxx

Alex said...

Does Rachel's gran take orders? I'd love me a pair of wristwarmers!

Helga! said...

Aren't her wrist warmers the coolest!?Unfortunately,her Gran has passed........

Disco Goth said...

Looks like a fun time! Amber's hair is actually spectacular =) xx