The Night was Allllright!

I'm a laaaaaydee!

Finished my frock!Huzzah!Wearing a cheap-arse mini hat from an Asian shop up the road.
I think I look quite fascinating.
Bloody good night last night.Here I am in the loo at the Wundebar,a fine institution in Lyttleton.Shame it's over the hill and far away,or I'd go more often.

The bar,attended by von Leon,who also hosts Cross Dressing Sunday here every......well,Sunday.Nice chap.Lives with the lovely Claire Therd,a mighty fine,if somewhat macabre,taxidermist.(Fancy a handbag made out of a cat?Maybe a cat with wings?She's your girl.)


von Leon(no relation),as part of the Masters of our Universe.They were awesome.Just von Leon & a drummer.

Nix and I having a pose off at D's,in between soundcheck and the gig.

G's brother Simon came along,and kindly took a couple of pics.I liked this one best.
We were well and truly on form and the audience seemed to be terribly appreciative.
Good practice run for Jam Out With Your Can Out,a charity gig that Nix has organised for next Saturday at Al's Bar!
Wooohoooooo!!!
(good god,those tits!Put them away!)





11 comments:

kVk and The Shop Time Forgot said...

Love the dress and the hat. I wanna hear the band now!

Vintage Vixen said...

Oh dearest Helga, you look gorgeous! That top photo is so hot it sizzles. Loving the hat and the dress was a rip-roaring success but the looks of it.
Wundebar looks like my kind of hangout, dark, well-stocked top shelf and strange regulars.
Vix
xxx

The Long & Winding Bobbin said...

You look yummy as a buscuit! love the frock. frockalicious!

Smashingbird said...

Love that hat, you do like quite fascinating!

Queenie said...

Your cameo necklace is very pretty and I'm loving the hat :)

Disco Goth said...

Your dress looks great and I love the spotty net on the hat! Your make up looks very pretty too. I want to go to the Wundebar, even if it is just to go to the toilet! =) x

Helga! said...

Yummy as a biscuit?!That's an adorable compliment!
Lets ALL go to the Wundebar!

Flaming Red said...

Nettie, I am here to admit a theft... I blatantly stole some photos from here and put them on the Loafer blog. I was having a bit of a naughty pixie moment.

Helga! said...

Hahhahaha,yay Nix!

Alex said...

Love, love, love the fascinator. Fabulously glam!

La Dama said...

you look lush hun.. love your new dress.you always so happy and having tons of fun.