Saturday is for Swinging

Randomness....

My tights/socks drawer.Chaos reigns!!!
Nearly finished frock for tonight.

Needs a damn good press.Esp the collar.I have just spent the last hour on all the handstitching required to finish it.When I'm done with you lovelies,I shall press the feck out it.....
The bow is one of a bunch I picked up at an opshop a while back.They have these fab clips in back for attaching to the collar.Probably were for square dancing!!

See new ring on my pinky.Genuine imitation plastic,from an opshop in Sydenham yesterday afternoon.Also scored a fab frock & hat,perfect for cruising-will expose them tomorrow.Can't be arsed right now!!!!!
Popped into town with Justine today for a poke around,coffee & a snack.Dreary old grey day.



Gotta go press this frock and make myself more beautiful for tonight!!!







7 comments:

kVk and The Shop Time Forgot said...

love the new dress, colour will really suit you too. x.

Camelia Crinoline said...

The dress looks so pretty. Can't wait to see a pic of you wearing it. My tights drawer looks eerily similar. It's almost impossible to keep them tidy.

Kandi said...

Love the pink frock, and the shoes are perfect! My nan had a very similar coat to that black one and I used to climb in the wardrobe and sleep on it (she must have secretly hated me!). I hope you and Justine didn't make that wet patch on the steps lol.
Kandi x

WhiteGoldSilver 10 said...

Hi Helga,, I have missed your site... I had to re-think my blog... a certain person got hold of my address and started sending not so nice things to my blog....

Vintage Vixen said...

That dress is simply divine, darling! I'm loving the retro ribbon trim, too cute. You're gonna knock 'em dead later in that.
Have fun with Justine and please share your adventure in new frock later.
Vix
xxxx

Disco Goth said...

Ooh I DO like the new dress, such a beautiful colour and the collar is so sweet - was it a vintage pattern?
I think you must have broken into my house and stolen my tights drawer...

xx

Alex said...

You two crack me up. Hahahaha, Justine's first photo is hilarious!