Staging a Weekend Away

ooo,I brightened up this pic well!
We are off to a campground called The Staging Post this afternoon for a weekend of frolics with friends Bela & Amber and a few others.It's 137km North of Christchurch,just North of cheviot and a little South of Kaikoura.We've got a few cabins,lots of booze and food and are going to celebrate Bela's birthday.
Haven't been out of town for ages and am rather looking forward to it!

Wearing:
Frock-a fab 70's crimplene number "thrifted"in Utah
Cardi-opshopped
Tights-Trade Me
Boots-70's,Trade Me.

I'm going to drive this arvo!Yay!I love driving,and open road driving is a hoot!
Look out!

10 comments:

Louise said...

Well, I hope you are going to have lots of sing-a-longs and talk lots of rubbish on that road trip... best thing for road trips I say. :-) Have fun. x

kVk and The Shop Time Forgot said...

OOh I might have to come and join you next time, he he!

Sahakiel said...

Take care and enjoy, it's gonna be a great road trip!

The Long & Winding Bobbin said...

Have fun!!

Vintage Vixen said...

Helga's so bright I gotta wear shades!
Seriously gorgeous outfit and hey, freaky twin moment, I had my hair like that yesterday.
Drive safe and enjoy the frolics and festivities.
Vix
xxx

Smashingbird said...

I love your super bright decor, good colour therapy! Have a fun trip!

Kandi said...

I love that outfit, boots and cardie are a beautiful shade and fabric on frock is lovely! Hope you have a great weekend, are you back to full health again now?
Kandi x

Helga! said...

Yes,Kandi my dear,I am indeed back to full and fabulous health!
We had such a great weekend!Thanks for the well wishes,must be why we had such a trouble free drive!!!

Disco Goth said...

Ooh, lovely, sounds fun!xx

Miss Smilla said...

What a super outfit - love the boots!