Sweet Treats and Sunday Dinner

Look what I got!! A parcel of delight from my darling Vix !!! Fabulous cruisewear, goodies galore!!! Yay! We'll have matching toenails- when it's warm enough for me to get mine out!
Thank you darling!
Sunday afternoon was spent with Justine, Mikel, and baby Rose. Justine helped me finish up a meal of Indian deliciousness! G and I had decided to push ourselves and cook a new recipe each. (Sorry, Vix darling, there was carnage involved)
G did a slow roast Indian style lamb, and I did a chicken tikka masala, and both dishes were scrumptious!!


Yes, I'm wearing leopard ears. And yes, there are kitchen implements being used in a threatening manner.
Ah, Sunday dinner with friends. There's nothing better!




10 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

I just cannot stop admiring what a awesome colour scheme you've got in your place. So bold and ever so beautiful :)

Kel said...

I love those leopard print ears!

And that food looks gooooood! xx

WhiteGoldSilver 10 said...

Just totally love the pic of you both at the stove and your kooky expressions.....

The Long & Winding Bobbin said...

can we swap lives?

Alex said...

You pull the best poses :) Looks like a fab Sunday night.

Vintage Vixen said...

Carnivorous carnage, love it! Should be kick-ass punk band.
I'm a bit scared of the way you're eyeing up that kitchen utensil but do love the ears.
xxx

giddynici said...

Looks like some fabulous frocks Vix has sent you, how sweet. The ears rock! x

Roo Paprika said...

What a fabulous sunday! I'm a vegetarian but that sounds like a lot more fun dinner than our old british roast and trimmings

Disco Goth said...

That wildly printed satin number is bloody gorgeous!
Your food looks so scrummy, curry is the absolute best! x

La Dama said...

your awesome..you always look good doing anything..mmm the food sounds yum.