Frilled to see you!



I quite like this odd, floaty, minty frock. I'm still not certain about the frilly neckline, but I'll go with it for now. Notice I've thrown in a 3rd colour! Oooer, where will the adventurousness end?!
I'm thoroughly sick of our wet winter. Just thought I'd put that out there.
I want to be frolicking in the sunshine, unburdened by layers, and boots. I feel like a sandals and sunfrock kinda girl today, but have been presented with rain and the potential of snow.
Sigh.
I think it's the lack of decent light that really bothers me.It is just so grey, and I feel a bit like I'm trying to see through fog all the time!
I do always tend to get very impatient around now, and I will apologise in advance for future whingeing, and for the inevitability of uninspired outfits.
Thank goodness there are some obvious stirrings of spring, or I would have to go quite loony.(Mind you,that may actually be amusing.For me.)
I will concentrate on being excited about going out to dinner tomorrow night.We are going to a Mexican restaurant in Lyttleton, as the lovely Jo is off to the UK for a few weeks to visit family.
Whatever shall I wear?!
Frock-opshopped
Cardi-opshopped
Belt-opshopped
Tights-Ballantynes
Boots-gift
Booboids-My Mama


*As you can see,I have been mucking around with my layout etc, let me know what you think!
I was just bored with it!

8 comments:

Miss Claire said...

You look darling!

Oh my gosh, I am going mad in this winter as well. Seriosuly, spring is ALL I think about at the moment! And I'm spending every spare minute browsing vintage dresses on ebay.

Sigh. Hang in there!

xx Claire

Camelia Crinoline said...

Love the new layout and the frilly dress.
I like winter so I don't mind the rain but I'm happy to see all the pretty spring flowers are starting to come out.

Vintage Vixen said...

Amazing new layout, my darling. Love it! Also adore those frills on you, they make the old booboids look spectacularly awesome. The boots are hot! The furniture is yummy, too.
Hang on in there, spring's round the corner. It's not very summer-like here either, pissy, grey and wet.
Love, Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs Munster said...

I am looking forward to the winter...well, rain I could skip but the colder weather I'm a big fan of. I have probably said this so many times, that you are sick of hearing it, but I just love how you bravely co-ordinate bold colours.

Helga! said...

That's so sweet,Mrs!
I actually decided I'm well over this frock AND the cardi this afternoon,and they MUST go!!!
I do this a lot!
You're all darlings,actually!!!xxxxbless!

Kel said...

I like the new layout, change is good every now and again. :)
Pretty dress - agree with Vix on the boobs.
Summer here has packed up and left, I've got my winter boots on today. Not fighting it any longer, I'm cold damnit!

xx

giddynici said...

Fab new layout and background! Tres pretty. Dress is lovely and the frill definitely plays up the boobage in a good way! x

Alex said...

Love the dress! Such a pretty colour and the frills are tres funky.

New layout is looking rather swanky too. Hurrah for the changes.