If I was a cocktail-what cocktail would I be?

I just posed that question to G. He straight up said "Cosmopolitan". because it's pink, it's frivolous, and I'm a city girl.

Anyway, here's a couple of random pics.

Nix looking very sleek and shit hot on saturday night at band practice.

The silver shoes Nix found for $2 that were too big for her but fit me like a dream! They are dancing shoes,and have a little heel and are very 20's looking. Thanks Nix!

Left: Today's outfit.
Beret-vintage, opshopped
Frock-vintage, opshopped
Cardi-vintage, opshopped
Scarf-opshopped
Tights-Ballantynes
Boots-Trade Me
Hair-freshly hennaed by G.
Right: At band practice Saturday night.
Frock-vintage, opshopped
Cardi-Trade Me
Flower-glued to a clip by me!
Necklace-vintage, opshopped





9 comments:

Camelia Crinoline said...

Looking fabulous as usual. Love the silver shoes and they look great with the stripey socks.

Loulou said...

Stripey socks are divinity incarnate.

I've never actually had a Cosmo - must remedy that! You make it sound delightful. Hmm...

Flaming Red said...

Dear oh dear... I look like I'm yelling "faaaarrrk off or i'll ... i'll puke on ya" to some invisble heckler in the lounge. Nice glowy drink tho. SO pleased you like the shoes and they look great with the socks ^.^

Vintage Vixen said...

If you're a Cosmo I'll be a Cuba Libre, just because my body's made up of about 90% rum and 10% blood at the moment.
You're looking incredibly hot in both photos, my dear girl, and G's done a great job of the locks. Loving the ballroom dancing shoes with the stripy socks.
Love, Vix xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alex said...

You are looking rather winter glam in the left hand photo. Love the hat and scarf! And I don't know why you're on about wanting to lose weight because you look amazing there!

Louise said...

I've no idea what I'd be... I do love a cosmo though. x

Mazzy Boy said...

Do you have a Helga von Trollop Cosmo recipe? What would the little kick be that you add to it, to make it your own?

giddynici said...

Love Gs choice for you, sounds very apt.

Fantastic outfits and posing! x

Disco Goth said...

Such pretty shoes, and perfect worn with stripy socks =) xx